- Never let your leather products get wet or damp.
- Leather is not waterproof. If it gets wet ensure that you dry it out – not in direct sunlight.
- Let your pairs see moderate sunlight
- Never use polish or detergents to clean leather products.
- Pen does not come off leather when marked – just to note.
- Use a leather balm, oil or conditioning cream every 4 – 6 months to treat your leather and keep it supple.
- Use your finger to apply a small amount of the treatment and ensure you wipe off any excess with a clean, dry cloth.