Aprajita Toor creations are designed and handcrafted in India.
The Materials (leather, Textile and leatherette), which are used, are carefully selected and expert craftsmen carry out the work by hand with traditional footwear making methods. The products are a result of detailed research that ensures the utmost quality and comfort. Any imperfections, creasing, shading, or irregularities in the leather are to be regarded as natural features of the product.
The following recommendations are general guidelines for maintaining the longevity and durability of the footwear.
(APRAJITATOOR.COM / Harleen Creations are not responsible for the instructions stated herein, the respective customer shall bear the responsibility.)
- We recommend preserving the product in ideal conditions. The space should be dry, clean, ventilated, and positioned away from direct heat sources or direct sunlight and electrically produced light. It is best to keep the footwear in the designated dust bags along with the shoebox that come with the product. We advice against placing the product in direct contact with other leather or fabric items to ensure that the material and embroidery remain protected. The instructions in this guide are useful and restrictive for removing small amounts of dirt only.
- Leather has a natural tendency to wrinkle and crack over time. It is only natural that the shape of the shoe changes over time. To prolong the elasticity and maintain the shape of the shoes, it is best to stuff them with tissue paper when not being worn.
- The soles on footwear are made of smooth, delicate materials. Therefore, it is normal that they wear down with use. This is not a manufacturing defect, but a completely natural process.
- The experts in our customer care center are always available to offer support (Customer Service). To request assistance with repairs or maintenance, please be sure to have the original proof of purchase or your order number. We ask that you also provide a photograph of the product, the defect, and the bottom of the shoe.
- The leather used for the internal lining is natural and is not treated with chemical products. To remove a small amount of dirt, we recommend using a soft cloth dampened with water and mild soap.